- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: writing
An article in the Globe and Mail on Friday, October 23, 2015 by Mary Beach discusses how a teacher, trained in the Orton-Gillingham approach, turned around a student in grade 2 who was struggling with dyslexia.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! ASSOCIATE FALL/WINTER & WINTER/SPRING session: PART I: Oct 3, Oct 24, Nov 7, Dec 5 (all Saturdays) PART II: Jan 9, Jan 30, Feb 20, Apr 9 (all Saturdays) Registration is limited and courses do fill … Continue reading
With the knowledge that early identification is critical – The Ontario Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (ONBIDA) offers scholarships for psycho-educational assessments for students who struggle learning to read and write as their primary area of difficulty. Funds for … Continue reading
A new Orton-Gillingham Associate level Training session is being offered this summer. Learn how to reach your struggling readers and writers with research-based practice. Appropriate for early intervention and remediation as well as general classroom. Location: Toronto, Ontario Register now to reserve … Continue reading