- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: WorkWorks
In a recent article published in IDA’s Examiner, Gina Cooke (founder of LEX: Linguistic-Educator Exchange) discusses how her approach to teaching language structure changed after working with WordWorks and Real Spelling and wonders if it is still considered “O-G”. I too … Continue reading