- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: white matter
Slower Brain Connections May Be at Root of Dyslexia – Researchers find new insight into reading disorder
A new study, conducted at the University of Leuven, Belgium, found that the area of the brain that sorts and stores auditory building blocks of language is similar between those with and without dyslexia, but the white matter connection linking … Continue reading