- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: treatment
The IDA (International Dyslexia Association) filed a non-emergency report with the FDA this month regarding the claims that ChromaGen coloured lenses have been approved to aid in the treatment of Dyslexia. This is NOT true. The lenses have been approved … Continue reading