- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: teaching
Looking for resources to use in an Orton Gillingham lesson or in the classroom? Need a word list? spelling patterns explained? posters for syllable types? a template to print out letter tiles? games to practice a spelling pattern? Fundamental Learning … Continue reading
A quick easy to read post about Understanding Dyslexia and the Reading Brain in Kids. Written by Holly Korbey about a recent talk given by Maryanne Wolf. http://ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2015/10/01/understanding-dyslexia-and-the-reading-brain-in-kids/