- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: teacher training
REGISTRATION FOR FALL/WINTER ASSOCIATE O-G TRAINING IS NOW OPEN
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! ASSOCIATE FALL/WINTER & WINTER/SPRING session: PART I: Oct 3, Oct 24, Nov 7, Dec 5 (all Saturdays) PART II: Jan 9, Jan 30, Feb 20, Apr 9 (all Saturdays) Registration is limited and courses do fill … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dyslexia, language, Liisa Freure, literacy, msl, msl training, multisensory, O-G, orton gillingham, reading, REGISTRATION, structured, teacher, teacher training, toronto, training, writing Leave a comment
Registration open for Fall – Winter 2014-15 O-G Associate level training
Limited spaces available for O-G Associate Level Training – Toronto, Canada. Register now!
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dyslexia, multisensory, O-G, orton gillingham, professional development, reading, spelling, teacher training Leave a comment