- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: spelling
The 2nd annual Spotlight on Dyslexia on-line conference by Learning Ally is coming up on December 4 from 9:30am – 6:00 pm. Attend sessions with world class experts from the comfort of your home! Attend live or watch later. Max … Continue reading
Limited spaces available for O-G Associate Level Training – Toronto, Canada. Register now!
A new Orton-Gillingham Associate level Training session is being offered this summer. Learn how to reach your struggling readers and writers with research-based practice. Appropriate for early intervention and remediation as well as general classroom. Location: Toronto, Ontario Register now to reserve … Continue reading