- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: silent e
It was brought to my attention that I neglected to answer a question posed in a post several months ago as to why there is a letter <e> at the end of the word have – my apologies! So – … Continue reading