- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: remediation
Dyslexia: An alphabet soup of remedies
An article in the Globe and Mail on Friday, October 23, 2015 by Mary Beach discusses how a teacher, trained in the Orton-Gillingham approach, turned around a student in grade 2 who was struggling with dyslexia.
Orton Gillingham Training
A new Orton-Gillingham Associate level Training session will begin in September. Learn how to reach your struggling readers and writers with research-based practice. Appropriate for early intervention and remediation as well as general classroom. Location: Toronto, Ontario Register now to reserve your … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged disability, dyslexia, intervention, language, msl, msl training, multisensory, og, og training, orton gillingham, reading problems, remediation, research based, structured, teacher, toronto, training Leave a comment