- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: ontario branch of international dyslexia association
ONBIDA’s Literacy & Learning Conference
Registration has just opened for ONBIDA’s Literacy and Learning Conference on March 5, 2016 at the Ontario Science Centre. Keynote speaker Dr. Dale Willows shares professional development resources for regular and special education classrooms. There are 6 breakout sessions and … Continue reading