- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: letterbox
If you want to know more about what happens in our brain when we read or you are interested in how the brain is both shaped by and has had a role in shaping language, this would be a wonderful … Continue reading