- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: learning
Registration has just opened for ONBIDA’s Literacy and Learning Conference on March 5, 2016 at the Ontario Science Centre. Keynote speaker Dr. Dale Willows shares professional development resources for regular and special education classrooms. There are 6 breakout sessions and … Continue reading
ONBIDA (Ontario Branch of the International Dyslexia Association) is holding its 10th Annual Literacy and Learning Conference on October 18, 2014 at the Ontario Science Centre. The theme is Motivation, Remediation and Accommodation: Surpassing Barriers. Key Note Speaker – Todd … Continue reading