- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: learning disability
Do you want to LEARN how to: – reach struggling readers and writers with evidence-based instruction? – use multi-sensory structured language activities to enrich your teaching? – understand the structure of the English language so that you can teach it … Continue reading
An article in the Globe and Mail on Friday, October 23, 2015 by Mary Beach discusses how a teacher, trained in the Orton-Gillingham approach, turned around a student in grade 2 who was struggling with dyslexia.
The Toronto Star recently featured an article about songwriter Marc Jordan who has composed and performed for years, receiving awards for many of his hit songs, all while keeping hidden his lifelong struggle with dyslexia . Jordan finally had a … Continue reading