- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: learning disability
Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
Do you want to LEARN how to: – reach struggling readers and writers with evidence-based instruction? – use multi-sensory structured language activities to enrich your teaching? – understand the structure of the English language so that you can teach it … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dyslexia, fall 2016, learning disability, O-G, orton gillingham, structured language, toronto, training, tutor Leave a comment
Dyslexia: An alphabet soup of remedies
An article in the Globe and Mail on Friday, October 23, 2015 by Mary Beach discusses how a teacher, trained in the Orton-Gillingham approach, turned around a student in grade 2 who was struggling with dyslexia.
Songwriter Marc Jordan opens up about overcoming dyslexia
The Toronto Star recently featured an article about songwriter Marc Jordan who has composed and performed for years, receiving awards for many of his hit songs, all while keeping hidden his lifelong struggle with dyslexia . Jordan finally had a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dyslexia, learning disability, Marc Jordan, songwriter Leave a comment