- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: keyboarding
A recent article in the New York Times discusses the importance of teaching handwriting in elementary schools and its role in the the learning process overall. The benefits of handwriting over keyboarding is certainly an important consideration in this day … Continue reading