- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: International Dyslexia Association
fonts for dyslexia?
There has been a lot of media attention lately regarding special “fonts” designed to help with dyslexia. Here is what the International Dyslexia Association (IDA) had to say about it (posted on the IDA website Dec 2014). What if people … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dyslexia, fonts, IDA, International Dyslexia Association Leave a comment