- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: history of English spelling
What the heck is that e doing in the word have?
Many teachers who take the time to teach spelling are confounded about how to explain why there is an e at the end of words like have or give. Some can share with their students the fact that the “magic … Continue reading