- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: fall 2016
Do you want to LEARN how to: – reach struggling readers and writers with evidence-based instruction? – use multi-sensory structured language activities to enrich your teaching? – understand the structure of the English language so that you can teach it … Continue reading