- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: dysgraphia
Professor Virginia Berninger and Professor Todd Richards have written a letter to the NY Times requesting correction of factual information about their research as noted in the article “What’s Lost as Handwriting Fades”. The NY Times has yet to publish … Continue reading