- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: disability
The Committee on Science, Space, and Technology today held a hearing to examine the latest scientific research on dyslexia, the most common reading disability affecting one out of every five people. The hearing reviewed promising future research directions and treatments … Continue reading
A new Orton-Gillingham Associate level Training session will begin in September. Learn how to reach your struggling readers and writers with research-based practice. Appropriate for early intervention and remediation as well as general classroom. Location: Toronto, Ontario Register now to reserve your … Continue reading