- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Tag Archives: assessment
With the knowledge that early identification is critical – The Ontario Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (ONBIDA) offers scholarships for psycho-educational assessments for students who struggle learning to read and write as their primary area of difficulty. Funds for … Continue reading