Presented by ONBIDA in partnership with Decoding Dyslexia Ontario.
Featuring dyslexia experts from across Canada and the U.S.
Saturday, November 12, 2016 9am – 6 pm
Harbourfront Centre – 235 Queens Quay W, Toronto
– Understanding Dyslexia & How to Advocate for Your Child
– Why Early Identification & Intervention Matters
– Children with Dyslexia CAN Learn to Read: What They Need & What It Looks like in Practice.
– Surviving and Thriving with Dyslexia
– AT Solutions for Students with Dyslexia
– Education Law & Your Child’s Rights
– Teacher Training & Dyslexia: What Our Teachers Need to Know &
What Our Colleges Need to Be Doing to Help Them
– Uniting for Change