Structural brain differences between children with dyslexia and dysgraphia and children who are typical language learners have been observed by researchers in a recent study at the University of Washington. Researchers say the findings prove that using a single category of learning disability to qualify for special education services is not scientifically supported.
- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!