The Toronto Star recently featured an article about songwriter Marc Jordan who has composed and performed for years, receiving awards for many of his hit songs, all while keeping hidden his lifelong struggle with dyslexia . Jordan finally had a name for it when his daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia seventeen years ago but he has only recently opened up about the challenges he has faced. I applaud Jordan’s courage in sharing and wish that more people would follow his example so the public would understand about what dyslexia is (and what it is not) and what can be done to help.
- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!