- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The Toronto Star recently featured an article about songwriter Marc Jordan who has composed and performed for years, receiving awards for many of his hit songs, all while keeping hidden his lifelong struggle with dyslexia . Jordan finally had a … Continue reading