- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Songwriter Marc Jordan opens up about overcoming dyslexia
The Toronto Star recently featured an article about songwriter Marc Jordan who has composed and performed for years, receiving awards for many of his hit songs, all while keeping hidden his lifelong struggle with dyslexia . Jordan finally had a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dyslexia, learning disability, Marc Jordan, songwriter Leave a comment
fonts for dyslexia?
There has been a lot of media attention lately regarding special “fonts” designed to help with dyslexia. Here is what the International Dyslexia Association (IDA) had to say about it (posted on the IDA website Dec 2014). What if people … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged dyslexia, fonts, IDA, International Dyslexia Association Leave a comment