With the knowledge that early identification is critical – The Ontario Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (ONBIDA) offers scholarships for psycho-educational assessments for students who struggle learning to read and write as their primary area of difficulty. Funds for this program were donated by the Oliver Martin Memorial Trust Fund and scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,500. Scholarships will be awarded following the completion of a psycho-educational assessment by a college certified psychologist. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of December 2014.
- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!