- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Monthly Archives: September 2014
The Committee on Science, Space, and Technology today held a hearing to examine the latest scientific research on dyslexia, the most common reading disability affecting one out of every five people. The hearing reviewed promising future research directions and treatments … Continue reading
ONBIDA (Ontario Branch of the International Dyslexia Association) is holding its 10th Annual Literacy and Learning Conference on October 18, 2014 at the Ontario Science Centre. The theme is Motivation, Remediation and Accommodation: Surpassing Barriers. Key Note Speaker – Todd … Continue reading