A new Orton-Gillingham Associate level Training session will begin in September.
Learn how to reach your struggling readers and writers with research-based practice.
Appropriate for early intervention and remediation as well as general classroom.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Register now to reserve your spot!
- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!