New research published in the journal, Neuron, provides strong evidence that visual system differences in Dyslexia Do Not Cause Reading Problems. The study found that while a specific difference can be seen in the brain’s visual system in subjects with dyslexia, this difference is not the culprit behind the reading difficulties. More likely, this difference is the consequence of less reading experience.
- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!