- Understanding Dyslexia – A Conference for Parents, Families & Educators
- Last chance to register for O-G Associate training fall-winter 2016-17
- Registration open for Orton-Gillingham Associate Training – Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Great resources for teaching
- O-G Associate level Summer 2016 training – Toronto, Canada – registration open!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
The IDA (International Dyslexia Association) filed a non-emergency report with the FDA this month regarding the claims that ChromaGen coloured lenses have been approved to aid in the treatment of Dyslexia. This is NOT true. The lenses have been approved … Continue reading
A new Orton-Gillingham Associate level Training session will begin in September. Learn how to reach your struggling readers and writers with research-based practice. Appropriate for early intervention and remediation as well as general classroom. Location: Toronto, Ontario Register now to reserve your … Continue reading